Wednesday, February 6, 2008

HOW MANY TIME DO YOU SPEND WATCHING TV?

To saying truth I don't like to spend too much time watching TV, Firs I don’t have sufficient time because in the mornings I work in a gift store, and in the afternoons I go to the school, but sometimes I have a lot of work like this season because of valentines day and everybody needs a gift, and every customer needs something different, but I like my job. I avoid to see TV as which I have eyes sencibles, and the eyes weep,the same thing happens to me with the computer But with this one it’s different because I have to do works or homework and often I like to read articles, and is different because now a days the computer is multifunctional so I can read the news, make research and if you want you can solve doubts with informative pages or articles, and in the TV you only found bad programs without Productive information. I preffer the computer because You go where you want to go, and with the television You go to where they want to take you with bad programs and without information. Thank you for read this.

2 comments:

Aurelio G. Sosa said...

Hi, I just want to tell you how much I appreciate our friendship, you most be the hottest girl out there, you are so understanding and outgoing and creative and a lot of things. You're one of the most influential person in my life...
I totally luv YA!!!!!

jazzman58 said...

Iris! You haven't done that much in your blog and at the end you'll have to attend the SAC for 15 hours.
On the other hand, How many time?!!!
time is not countable so you have to use MUCH, the phrase should be then HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU SPEND...
See? that's the reason because I want you to write, so you can push yourselves to improve. Besides there's a lot of practice in the sites I've provided, but you have to work, work and work.