Sunday, February 10, 2008

My Little gift store




Valentine's Day is a holiday celebrated on February 14. It is the traditional day on which lovers express their love for each other; sending Valentine's cards, or offering candy. It is very common to present flowers on Valentine's Day. For me is an important day because I have a lot of work. In fact, this wekend I have been working in my little gift store, that's why I feel tired but I enjoy my job because I can create new things, like magnets for the fridge, Picture frame,and a lot of things, if you want more information about my gift store just call 01 800 GIFT STORE just kidding maybe in a future, All dreams come true if you work hard!!!!

2 comments:

jazzman58 said...

Iris, you're still way behind. You need to work harder in your blog.

Aurelio G. Sosa said...

Go Iris GO Iris go go go!
Lol
I know you've been working harder out of the blog, but remember that this is an important task, so start working on it, I know you can do it, if not you'll have to do thousands of SAC hours, remember that!!!!
And remember our appointment at the gym next week, you can't say no!!!
don't give up.