Tuesday, April 15, 2008

BURJ BUBAI

THE WORLDS HIGHEST BUILDING


Well, I really love this kind of topics, maybe because I want to be an Architect, My father, my brother, my cousin, uncle, are Architects. But I'm a good Lic.... Well, Burj Dubai is the world's highest building, theres a lot of money in the construction, I just waiting the Special in Discovery Channel. Samsung Corporation from South Korea is the main building contractor, for today is the tallest structure in the world, the Construction began on September 21, 2004, and it is expected to be completed and ready for occupation in September 2009, The total budget for the Burj Dubai project is about US 4.1 billion and for the entire new 'Downtown Dubai', US$ 20 billion Can you belive that? that's a lot of money, We need to speak to them, maybe they want invest in Tampico, Is a good idea...well, this tower is located in United Arab Emirates


The amenities


*Exclusive corporate suite offices
*Residential Suites
*Four Luxurious Pools
*A cigar club
*Observation Patform
*Restaurants
*Library
*Exclusive Resident's lounge






No comments: