Monday, April 21, 2008


MY LAST ENTRANCE

PALM ISLAND



Well I going to talk about Palm Island, are artificial islands in Dubai on which major commercial and residential infrastructure will be constructed, is for people that have a lot of money like me, but I dont like this kind of islands because are artificial, and God give us natural things, because are special, and Dubai is worried about artificial things, they only want to make money and they only think in people with money, but what happend with us, because I cant spend money in that kind of trip, there are too expensive, well I preffer to go to Xochimilco, is not a joke because I want to know that place, well maybe in a future, and Teacher thanks for this kind of projects because we improve our written english, thats one skill that we need to practice a lot, because we need to find the best words to express our ideas, so thank you for the blogg

No comments: