Friday, April 4, 2008

STADIUM






Well, The last Saturday I went to the Stadium in Madero city, the soccer match was free because they want to promote the team, I don't Know why but I'm Sure that is marketing, because they are in a good position, but I really enjoy the time with my friends, because we ate Tortas and Soda...Mmm!! and Semillas to forget the stress, I think that is the best time!!! when you eat something...Then we taked some pictures, and we saw the match arround the minute 15, they wget the first goal, and as you Know everybody stand up and say GOAL!!!!!!, thent they get the second goal, I dont remember the minute but it was in the first time. Another thing that you really enjoy is when everybody makes the wave...

Well this is everything for today, I show some pictures about that day.


***The Delicious Life***


No comments: